Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Red Copper Green,


I love you. I love how you curdle, devit, re-vit (is that even a word?), reduce, shimmer, change to burgundy, green, turquoise, turn metallic and in general do things that I never expected.

I love how you make Dark Ivory go crazy, turning it amber and brown, and that lovely dark line it forms between the two of you...so cool. I know we have had our differences, and haven't always wanted to work together, but I'm so glad we could finally reach this place in our relationship where you aren't afraid to be yourself. I always knew you had it in you...maybe you were just shy, had to get to know me before you let the magic happen...thats ok, I'm just happy to see the amazing things that you can do.
I'm entranced.

RCG-may I call you that?-you rock my world.


Today's beads:
"Relics"-
RCG base Stormed Bauble set with Ekho and Aion2.

The first of many.

2 comments:

  1. Great, just great. So now I have to add this one to my list of million things to buy right now. Thanks. Lol! The beads are gorgeous! And you made dots... they are purdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pia!
    Thanks so much, I'm glad you like them! I'm going to work on a few of those today too, along with the Goddess bead.
    Those are my "De-caff" dots-lol, I can see where I left a few raised up and not melted in but that is a timing thing...I'm just happy to have gotten the dot in the right place!
    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete