Monday, November 1, 2010

Goddess beads

The third newbie challenge is over at LE, and once again I learned an incredible amount from it.
Not that you would notice from the beads I made, but I really did. Sculpture has never been high on my list of things to do with glass, but this was really fun. I enjoy this shape and feel it is definately one that I can elaborate on down the line. Ideas are abounding and I already have plans for goddess sets...
This will be quick today because once again work has worn me to the nub and my brain needs to decompress. No glass today for me-I'm too tired to be productive-but later in the week I have some time off and will get back to it. Today is my DAY OFF and I am just gonna sit here, listen to a podcast or two, knit and roast pumpkin seeds. Later we'll watch the World Series...Go Giants!
Bead Pic of the Day-Goddess Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment